51 High Street, Stokesley, Middlesbrough TS9 5AD
Asset Management opportunity, located in Stokesley, Middlesbrough.
51 High Street, Stokesley is a stunning Grade II property located in the heart of Stokesley, a market town situated in North Yorkshire. The building currently operates as two separate units comprising a shop and a business centre.
The double frontage shop at the front of the building occupies a prominent corner position and has been occupied by Age UK for circa 35 years.
To the side of the building is the entrance to the building known as Stokesley Business Centre, this is set over three floors and comprises 11 offices with communal kitchen and WC'S.
Previously the building has generated between £70,000 - £85,000 per annum as a whole with is currently generating £35,388
The building has potential for a variety of uses:
- It could remain as a shared office space / business centre.
- A single company's offices or legal or medical practice.
- Converted into residential flats or a HMO subject to planning.
- The building previously operated as a hotel and could be converted back subject to planning.
- An antiques centre, wellbeing or other multi use space.
- There is also provision to enlarge the existing shop, or possibly create a second retail space, subject to planning.
As a listed property each unit of the premises are exempt from business rates if unoccupied.
Our Ref: 195175318
Offices, Retail, Invest and Develop